Intrepid Technology is committed to software development technologies. Experience, as well as expertise, in software engineering and project management help our customers create better and more reliable products.
These are just few of the projects Intrepid Technology accomplished in years of existance:DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
- UPC, specialized parallel compiler for High Performance Computing (HPC) platforms and GNU development tools.
- GNU gcc, g++ development environments for MIPS and RH32 processors.
- Complete development environments for MIPS, RH32, PowerPC.
- Source to source translators - Pascal to C/Ada
- File Converters Elf, Coff, Vox, Omf 386.
- Architectural processor simulators: PowerPC, MIPS, RH-32.
- Preprocessor for the SQL Module Language.
- Debuggers DWARF 2 reader for GNU gdb debugger, embedded target remote interfaces.
- Design and implementation of a popular real-time OS, VRTX.
- Designed a multiprocessing embedded system with task migration and on-line processor add/removal.
- Port of the Wind River VxWorks real-time development system to the Silicon Graphics platform.
- Full BSD TCP/IP protocol stack implementation for an embedded application. Numerous networking drivers for various real-time embedded systems.
- Distributed data acquisition system using cellular telephone technology.
- Real- time data acquisition on Linux platform with specialized boards and drivers for video editing.
- POSIX threads for Silicon Graphics machines, multiplexes threads over a number of light weight processes that allowed threads to execute in parallel on multiprocessing machines. Became part of the standard SGI IRIX OS.
- Device drivers, Linux & Unix
- Apache server. Extensive SSI, CGI development. Apache PHP extensive programming, forums, password protected pages, virtual stores.
- Apache server to mySQL database, membership verification database, password protected sites