This is a PDF (Portable Document Format) Encrypter which will encrypt
PDF files with security and permissions. This will accept documents up to
500K in size, suitable for the majority of most forms.
Hosted by Intrepid Technology, Inc.
About the author.
- Use the "Browse" button to search for the PDF file on your hard drive to be encrypted.
- Choose a user password that allows the document to be opened.
- A master password is optional. A master password is used when many encrypted copies are generated and customised but the original owner still maintains editing rights.
- Click on "Degraded Printing" to allow degraded printing.
- Click on "Printing" to allow printing.
- Click on "Fill In" to allow editable fields to be filled.
- Click on "Copy" to allow copying.
- Click on "Modify Annotations" to allow the annotations to be edited.
- Click on "Modify Contents" to allow the contents to be edited.
- Click on "Assembly" to allow assembly into other documents.
- Click on "Screen Reader" to allow screen readers.
- When ready, click on the "Submit" button.
Written by Dr. Robert Lum at